Individual Tax Return
File Your 2022 Tax Return
File your 2022 Tax Return from the convenience of your home. Submit your documents online and one of our tax professionals will complete the process.
Documents needed to file:
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available (new clients)
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements
Our Clients Says
Incredible customer service, during tax season it may get full on the weekends but for a very good reason, she’s the best. Gets you your money’s worth. They work as quickly as possible but still looks out for her customer’s best interest. Strongly recommend her.
Total professional atmosphere from point A to Z. Very knowledgeable of laws. Her assistant very helpful and smart…
Been coming here for years, love the customer service and fast response! I highly recommend Trina T Tax Service, you won’t be disappointed!
Ready to File? Get Started!
File your 2021 Tax Return at the convenience of your home or on your phone. Submit your documents online and a tax professional will complete your return.